Saturday, August 22, 2009

Go Pine View!

Last night was my little brother Mike's first football game with the Pine View Panthers. It is his senior year and he is so excited to finally be playing. The whole time we were in Hawaii he kept saying how much he wanted to go home so football could start. Talk about a crazy kid. During the opening minutes of the game the quarterback threw the ball directly to Mike who was wide open. I swear the ball hung in the air for 20 min and the whole time I was praying catch the ball, please catch the ball. He did and then ran it up the field for the first touchdown of the season! I was so excited for him! He made some some other good catches and some good stops on defense as well. This is the picture that was in the paper of him this morning.

6 comments:

Rob, Mandy, and Cooper said...

whoo hoo!! Go your brother! Rob's little brother Aaron plays football too! I dont know if he is on JV or Varsity? But thats is awesome!!

Kristin said...

That's a sweet picture. I can't believe Michael is so big! Ahh! Good for him.

Lindsay said...

No way that is awesome! We will have to get his game schedule because that would be so fun to see some of his games!

Alton clan said...

That is so awesome!!! I love you guys b.t.w.

Josh and Kensey said...

That is a sweet picture! That's always the best when you get your picture in the paper!!

Beautifully Ordinary Mother said...

Sweet pic! I know the feeling of cheering for your little brother. The one I was praying for is your husband now :) He never let me down.